VAT is a complex and onerous tax regime imposed on businesses today. Many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT. Charles William and his team can assist with all aspects to ensure full compliance in connection with the VAT system.
Whether this be from routine compliance to specialist advice to suit the business they will guide the client to ensure they are not overlooking claims or making decisions that may lead to potential penalties. Brexit has a significant impact on VAT and customs processes for many UK businesses.
Changes introduced to EU VAT in July 2021 affect businesses involved in the supply of digital services and distance sales of goods to EU consumers. Charles and his team will support with EU and international VAT registration and compliance, fiscal representation and VAT refund claims.
Whether the client is UK-based, or an overseas business trading in the UK, Charles will support the client and help plan a VAT efficient approach for UK or cross-border supplies of goods and services. he will advise on the use of appropriate VAT accounting schemes, the completion of VAT returns and transaction reviews where complex rules may apply.
A range of services to help clients are available as follows:
- support with liability to register and VAT group registration for corporate groups
- general VAT compliance and VAT return assistance
- advice on the registration and compliance requirements under Making Tax Digital
- advice on the VAT implications of corporate acquisitions and disposals, new ventures, business transfers and restructuring
- the Flat Rate Scheme
- VAT deduction advice and partial exemption method reviews
- advice on property development, disposals and acquisitions and construction projects, including the construction services domestic reverse charge
- VAT reviews/health checks
- guidance on the deduction and adjustment of VAT on capital goods
- contract reviews and checking VAT clauses
- advice on international transactions in goods and services
- HMRC dispute resolution, including appeals to the Tax Tribunal.
Fill in the form and a member of our team we'll give you a call at your preferred time to set up your consultation. We are looking forward to meet you!
...or click here to send us an email instead.